23 June 2008

My Landing Gear is Stuck

I'm back! Did you miss me?

I missed you.

Although, I have to admit that it was really nice to take a break from my computer.

Unfortunately, now I feel overwhelmed with all of the make-up reading I've got to do... not to mention all the other fun things like laundry, restocking the refrigerator, getting used to sleeping at normal hours and in the dark, reacquainting my children with their beds, etc.

My to-do list is endless. And I've got so much to tell you and of course, visual aids to keep you all awake and/or interested.

Give me a moment to get my feet back on the ground and I promise to be completely back really soon.


 Lyrics: "Air Traffic Control" by Louis XIV

14 comments:

Jill - GlossyVeneer said... [Reply to comment]

I did miss you!

When you're "grounded" again, let's get together sometime!

Mrs. K said... [Reply to comment]

yeah crap i was wondering if my bloglines was broken! :) welcome back! you were missed!!!

gorillabuns said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so glad you are back!! I was going to bug you this evening if you didn't come out of the woodwork.

Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

little miss mel said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you're home safely.

sheasy said... [Reply to comment]

Found you on mediocre... I can't wait to hear about your trip!

LVGurl said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad you're home... I was lonely.

That picture of the Alaska Airlines wing totally looks like stock photography! I mean that in a good way! It totally looks like a snazzy promo shot that you'd see on an airline's website.

alphadaddy said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back to the lower 48. I look forward to some visual aids.

Theresa said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome home.
PS Your other home misses you.

sassy said... [Reply to comment]

I get it. I guess you noticed that I've been suffering from the same syndrome since getting home from vacation as well.

Guilty Secret said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back... I did miss you too! :-D

punchlinewalking said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome home...I'm so glad you're back!!! I'm excited to hear all about your trip, but take your time to get your bearings (but not too much time)!

BeachMama said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back! I know what you mean about catch up reading and getting back to normal routines. I look forward to tales of your travels, complete with visual aids, of course.

Angella said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back!! You have been missed :)

Whiskeymarie said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you're back, my dear- you were missed. Except now I'M swamped & may be a bit "sporadic" to say the least.
Such is life.

Looking forward to the pictures from the trip...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails